Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What more can I possibly say?

The Indians continue their early season disappointment for me after blowing a 6 to 3 lead yestereday by giving up seven runs in the seventh to the Jays to come out the losing end 10 to 6. What more can I possibly say other than that I am disappointed in the Tribe. For the most part, it is only the relief pitching that is a major disappointment this year. The starting pitching is starting to take shape, and the offense can play with the best of them, but get to the late innings, and watch out! I do have to say that I am glad that we have Kerry Wood, but he cannot get any saves unless the ones that come before him do their job. I am sure hoping that something can get the Indians going again, and just maybe it can start tonight when the road trip continues in Boston. Carl Pavano, please try to get at least eight strong innings, and offense score enough that we won't need our bullpen except possibly maybe Kerry Wood.

I don't have much else to say right now. Since I have some time to kill, I am going to the mall to look for a Mother's Day card for my mom. Hopefully she received the birthday card in the mail today from my wife and I. Her birthday is tomorrow, but I wanted her to get it early. Happy Birthday Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment